Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting sucks

So, it's been 7 days since the embryo transfer.  I'm pretty sure the emby was 2 days old, instead of the normal 3 or 5.  I reeeeaallly dread the "not knowing" and wondering if it took or not.  I'm hoping and praying that little guy/gal did. 

I go in Monday for the beta test to see.  I did take a home test this morning, although still very early.  It was negative, as I had thought it would be.  I just purchased a few (and by a few, I mean 6, hehe) Dollar Tree tests to contain my urges to use the pricier tests...hey, it's only a buck, right?!

I'm trying not to let myself think I may be pregnant.  I don't want my body to play tricks on me.  :)  I'm uber emotional, but who knows if that isn't from all the meds I'm on.  I seriously get teary at the tiniest, most insignificant things. 

Although, last night was rather strange.  Brad had just taken a shower and was just in shorts, no shirt.  He sat next to me on the couch.  We were chatting and he was being quite animated with his arms as he was talking.  His deodorant smelled sooo very horribly strong.  I told him to quit moving his arms.  A couple minutes later, my mouth started watering like crazy.  I had to run to the bathroom.  I gagged multiple times, but didn't actually get sick.  Well, that was different, I thought to myself.  Now I'm REALLY trying not to let myself think I'm prego!!  Impossible...ah, well.  We shall see what the next few days bring.  :)

I just want to thank all my family and my friends for their support.  It really meant a lot to have so many people checking in with me after we got home from the transfer and also who wished us luck before we left.  It truly warmed my heart!!  Thank you!!  See, teary-eyed right now....ugh!  :)

Pray for 2 lines to pop up on my tests and an amazing beta number on Monday!!

No comments: