Tuesday, July 3, 2012

:)

I went for labwork and another ultrasound to see how my lining is doing.  They were running a little late so I waited about 15 minutes before the doc came in.  I was paranoid that something wouldn't look right.  She begins the ultrasound and the first word out of her mouth is, "Gorrrrrgeous!".  I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.  She said it was over 11, which is fantastic, since it needs to be more than 7.  She also said I had the triple stripe that they like to see.  I was so relieved!!  The labwork came back good, as well. 

The clinic is almost positive that we will be transferring on July 11th.  The embryos still need to be transferred to the IP's new clinic.  This will be done on Monday the 9th.  This is just so amazing.  It is all coming together!

No comments: