Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Flying High

Well, I will be leaving work in just over 2 hours to head to the airport.  I love flying, totally love it!  I'm deathly afraid of the ferris wheel, but love being in an airplane.  Go figure!  We take off just after 4 this afternoon and should be in Philly by 8:30.  G&M are picking us up from the airport.  We will have a late dinner, I believe, and then head to our hotel to rest up.

Tomorrow is THE BIG DAY!!  I haven't heard what time the transfer is yet, but they said it would most likely be in the morning.  After transfer, comes being lazy and reading, napping, watching tv for hours...or bedrest, as some would call it.  :)  I have a feeling Brad and I will thoroughly enjoy an entire day of peace and quiet.  We don't get that often (ever?) with a houseful of kiddos!  I am most excited to be able to read for a few hours uninterruped!  How silly is that?!  I miss reading, since I don't get time to anymore.

So, wish us luck, cross your fingers, say a little prayer, whatever you prefer to do, for us to have a successful transfer tomorrow!  Thanks a million!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actively searching for some surro blogs to follow, and yours caught my eye with the "...should be in Philly..." comment, because thats where I live - so mission accomplished for me! :)

Good luck tomorrow! I'll definitely be following you from here out...

Jill

HaskinsHouse said...

Praying for you! Enjoy that bed rest and reading, I understand completely. We do ours on Monday, except no flying we opted to drive the 2500 miles. Look forward to you journey continuing.