Sunday, July 22, 2012

Two Lines

So, finally after using the cheapo dollar tests with no luck, I decided to use the more expensive ones I had.  I was super tickled to see 2 lines show up!  I really wasn't too surprised, since I was feeling quite crappy and my normal prego symptoms.  I just wasn't sure if it was all in my head, just hoping and praying to be pregnant for G&M.  Soooo, I broke down and bought a digital test.  Gotta love the wonderful word "Pregnant" popping up on a test!!  See??


I emailed G&M the picture above, telling them I had some "awesome" news.  She didn't want to know unless it was "awesome".  I'm pretty sure this would be considered such.  :)  Her reply made me cry, as I can only imagine how this has made them feel.  Of course, we are cautiously optimistic since it's super, duper early.  I hope to see a good number for the beta test tomorrow.  I will post when we find that out.  Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!  They worked!  :)

No comments: