Friday, July 6, 2012

July 11th

July 11th!  This is the day 2 beautiful little embryos will be transferred.  We are all so excited!!  I start the big progesterone in oil shots on Sunday.  Brad gets the pleasure of poking my rear with the gigantic 1.5 inch needles.  Yay me!  My last lupron shot is Saturday.  There are a handful of other pills, patches and suppositories I have to take, as well.  Oh, it's amazing all the meds one has to take to carry a baby for someone else.  Some people call me "Fertile Myrtle" and joke that I shouldn't need that stuff.  Hey, I will do whatever it takes to give G&M a beautiful baby of their own!! 

G's excitement of next week makes me even more excited.  I can't imagine what's going through their minds right now.  I'm just so grateful that they chose me to help them become a family.  I'm praying at least one of the embryos sticks and stays for the next 9 months! 

No comments: