Thursday, August 30, 2012

Almost a graduate

I just got word that I don't need to go back for another ultrasound until my own doctor orders one.  I get to see him in just over 2 weeks for my first appointment.  I will be just shy of 12 weeks.

The absolute best news from the fertility clinic, though, is that I have a date for stopping my meds - graduating!  It is 9/16/12!!  That means only 17 more stinkin' shots!  YAAAYY!  Oh, I am counting down the days, for sure!  My tush hurts quite a bit.  Hopefully my afternoon and evening sickness will subside some after getting off the meds.  I've been quite miserable the last week or so.  I'm afraid I will really pack on the pounds, since I seem to need to have a hard candy in my mouth constantly or eat small bits every hour or so.  The plus side is that I didn't end up gaining any weight from the meds like some women do.  I think I've gained a pound or two so far.  Whew!

Hubby says I will be late for work the first morning that he doesn't have to give me my shot.  He seriously wanted to bet me.  Hey, even if I am, I won't care!  :)  I will sooo enjoy getting that half hour of uninterrupted sleep back...and NO POKE!

No comments: