Thursday, September 6, 2012

Here we go

Nothing too exciting has happened since the last update.  I'm so completely ready to stop these damn shots though.  I'm so sore.  Every one hurts now.  ONLY 10 more!!!  It hurts to lay on my back and my sides.  I'm not a tummy sleeper, so I just twinge a bit each time I re-situate in bed. 

My nausea seems to be lessening.  This always makes me paranoid.  I know that sounds silly, but I get that way.  I am almost 11 weeks, so it would make sense for it to be going away.  The water at my house, filtered and not, seems to taste absolutely horrid the last week.  It even smells bad when I turn the shower on.  Hubby says it's just me....yeah, yeah, hormones, whatever.  I had to buy bottled water.  I never buy bottled water.  I think it's a waste, but since I can't seem to drink it at home, I had to.  I drink a lot of water, so this could get pricey!

I had to loosen my belt a notch this week.  I also drug out a pair of fat pants.  It is beginning!!!  Looks like I will be draggin out more fat pants in the coming weeks.  I just can't wait for the little belly where everyone can actually tell you are pregnant and didn't just eat an entire pizza or something.  :)

No comments: