Friday, September 14, 2012

1st Appt

I had my first appointment with my doctor today.  Everything went well.  The scale didn't go up too, too much, which was good!  We were trying to hear the heartbeat and it was taking forever.  My heart was racing.  I was getting nervous.  Then, we heard the little train sound of baby's heart!  Whew!  I was so excited to get that bit of confirmation.  Silly, maybe, but it was very reassuring. 

The rate was in the 150's.  That's a bit lower than at the ultrasound.  So, who knows if it's a boy or girl now (according to the old wive's tales anyway!).  We will find out around Thanksgiving at the 20 week ultrasound.  It's just so real now.  I'm so excited for G&M!  I can't wait for them to come here for an appointment or the big ultrasound.

Not much else to share.  Let's just pray for an uneventful last 6 months of this pregnancy and a healthy little girl or boy to hand back to G&M!!  :)

No comments: