Monday, August 31, 2015

Second Ultrasound

We had the second ultrasound last Thursday at 7 weeks.  Babies looked great and had grown the proper amount in the week since the first one.  They had heartbeats of 134 and 144 bpm.  We could actually hear them this time.  So amazing!!  We have another one this Thursday.

I'm still feeling pretty crappy and super tired.  The nurse at the fertility clinic told me I could drop one of the progesterone meds - injection or suppositories.  You better believe I stopped those nasty suppositories!  Those suckers are so gross, especially when you have to use them 3 times a day!  LOL.  I never thought I would choose a big ole needle over that.  I was also able to drop the estrogen pill and decrease the estrogen patches from 4 down to 2.  I was hoping by reducing my meds, that my all day sickness would decrease a bit...no such luck, as of yet though.  I will be on the decreased doses now for another 3-4 weeks.  I can see the light at the end of the med tunnel!

Keep the prayers coming for the babies, me and their parents!  We all truly appreciate it.

No comments: