Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Beta #2

I'm feeling pretty good still.  My chest is so darn sore, probably the most sore they've ever been (aside from when my milk comes in after delivery).  I have had a couple bouts of nausea.  I coughed and gagged while getting in the shower this morning...that was new.  LOL.  I've never had much for morning sickness before.  I would get queasy in the evenings usually.  Everything just seems to smell so strongly now.  Everything stinks.

We had beta #2 this morning.  I was hoping it was going to be above the 5,000 range.  I got the call this afternoon that it is 6,260!!  That's excellent!  Now I'm really thinking twins.  WOW!!  We have another beta on Monday and then the first ultrasound on the following Thursday.  How exciting!!  Keep those prayers coming!

No comments: