Thursday, March 21, 2013

Almost there!

I had booked another doctor appointment for Wednesday since G&M are here.  They hadn't been to one yet, besided the ultrasounds.  The appointment went well.  My doc checked me, but there had been no change, still 2 cm.  I was kinda bummed.  I had so many contractions, I was sure there had to be some progress.  We went for lunch afterwards.  G was finally able to feel Baby move.  He had been quite stubborn whenever they were around by not moving an inch. 

Our induction is set for Monday morning.  We are to arrive by 7am.  I have a feeling I will not go into labor before then.  It just happens to be the same day as my sister's induction and a day after my daughter gets confirmed.  The weekend will fly by and Monday will be here before we know it! 

Everyone keeps asking if I'm ready and counting down the days.  Uh, nope.  LOL.  I guess we really have only...4 days left.....and I even had to look at the calendar to check.  Wow, that really is soon!!  Seriously, I'm not counting down the days!  Normally I would be, but this has been the easiest/smoothest (aside from 1.5" needles in my butt for a few months!) pregnancy by far.  I really am only a bit uncomfortable in the evenings, more towards bedtime.  I feel great throughout the day.  My ankles have only swollen a little bit compared to the others.  I've gained about 10 pounds less than the previous pregnancies as well.  All in all, I feel great. 

If I don't check in before the big day, please say a quick prayer that Baby and I do well during and after labor and delivery.  I just want him to be healthy!!  I can't wait to see his parents' faces!!  Here's to a speedy recovery as well!  Thank you all for following along.  :)

No comments: