Sunday, July 26, 2015

Smooth Transfer

My hubby and I drove to Chicago last night.  We had a very nice dinner with S&G.  It was great to see them again.  They are so sweet and brought me a beautiful four leaf clover necklace for luck and some yummy Dutch treats!

We were to be at the clinic bright and early at 6:50am this morning.  We ended up at the opposite end of the hospital and were a few minutes late by the time we actually got to the correct location.  The actual transfer was at about 7:30am.  It was so fast.  Dr. Kaplan and his crew were amazing and made us all feel comfortable and well taken care of.  He transferred one boy embryo and one girl embryo.  How exciting is that!!??

S&G are in Chicago until the end of the week to do some more sightseeing.  We headed home right after the transfer for the 3+ hour drive home.  It's been all relaxing and resting now and for the next couple days.  It's strange having Brad get my meals for me.  ;)  I will gladly accept it though.

Prayers and happy thoughts are much appreciated for at least one of these embryos to stick.  Also prayers for S&G as they are going through many emotions in this waiting time, I'm sure.  Thank you all for your support.  It means the world to us.  Love you!!

No comments: