Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Exam Done

Last Friday, my hubby and I flew to PA for my physical exam.  I was so tickled to see all 3 of these wonderful people again.  D is just so darn adorable!  I was afraid he would make shy with us, but he didn't at all.  G & M asked him if my voice sounded familiar.  LOL.  He was so great!  Our kids were kind of bummed about not being able to go visit them.  Some other time, kids, I promise.  Travels went well.  One delay, but we still made our connecting flight...with 6 minutes to spare!  Whew!

The nurse told me to let her know the first day of my next cycle.  Well, I had to call her yesterday already!  I go for baseline labs this week and start birth control pills Friday.  I'm sooo happy to be starting!  Everything is just so exciting.  It was about 2 months from start of meds to transfer last time.  Lets hope all goes well again this time.  :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your surrogacy story.. Indiasurrogate

Gynaecology Clinic said...

Thank you for sharing your valuable story.

IVF Centre said...

Very Nice Story

IVF Centre in Mumbai said...

Thank you for sharing a nice post. Are you looking IVF treatment in Mumbai, Get affordable IVF costs in Mumbai.