Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sibling Journey?

Yesterday afternoon I received an email and some new pics of Baby D.  Oh, chunkiness galore!!  Just as G stated, "meals are not an issue."  LOL.  He really looks like his daddy.  He's just over 4 months old now.  G made my day by telling me that the more they talk about it, they for sure want to try again...and try with US!!  I was/am so happy!  I texted Brad the news.  He thought it was great.  When I got home from work, he asked if I was able to drive home okay with being so freakin excited.  LOL, he knows me so well.  So, yes, July 2014 may be the beginnings of a sibling journey!!  Yay!

As a side note, we went shopping last weekend.  There were 3 pregnant ladies right inside the door.  I made some comment about all the prego bellies.  Brad just looked at me and jokingly said, "Really?"  Uh, you do know who you're talking to right?  LOL!  I replied, "Really?  Do you even have to question me?  Of course I'm going to be jealous of the bellies!"  :)  I just had to share!  Have a great day!

No comments: