Thursday, February 7, 2013

Court

It looks like G&M will be here on March 11th for the pre-birth order court date.  This way, all that stuff will be done before baby arrives.  They can then head home right afterwards instead of sitting in a court room.  They will come out again about a week and a half after the court date to await his arrival!!  I'm so excited to see them again!  I'm sure we will have a nice lunch after court before they head back home. 

Not a whole lot going on, pregnancy-wise.  We are going to be 33 weeks on Sunday.  I'm still feeling pretty good.  It's getting harder to bend over, but other than that, all seems to be good.  My ankles have started to swell just a bit, nothing too bad yet.  My next doctor appointment is Wednesday.  I think I will go every two weeks after that.  Baby is still moving ALL OVER!  The other night, man, I thought he was doing somersaults in there.  I have never felt that much movement while pregnant...ever!  It's times like those, that makes me wish I could see what he's doing in there.  :)

No comments: