Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year

Well, it's finally 2013.  As great as 2012 was, I'm hoping 2013 will be even better. I'm blessed to be carrying a bouncing baby boy for an absolutely adorable, wonderful, deserving couple.  I'm also blessed to have such a supportive husband who has put up with me throughout this journey so far.  The best is yet to come and I truly can't wait! 

Just before Christmas, I ended up with a kidney stone.  I pray I never have to go through that ordeal again in my entire life.  That was excruciating!  I seriously thought I was going to die.  I would never describe labor/delivery as excrutiating (and I don't even use any pain meds)...kidney stone, on the other hand, without a doubt! 

Baby is moving a TON lately.  He is no longer head down, as I stated before, just all over the place.  I hope he decides to stay head down relatively soon.  My next doctor appointment is in a week and a half.  I feel like I've grown a ton.  I'm in desperate need of a chiropractor appointment.  That is on the agenda this week.  It will be heaven!  Happy New Year to all!!

No comments: