Friday, November 30, 2012

Moving right along

I don't really have anything new to report.  I have definitely "popped" though.  My daughter came home after being gone for the weekend and said, "The baby has grown!  You're bigger!"  Oh, why thank you, sweetheart....just what I wanted to hear!  LOL.  She was right though.  There is no mistaking if I ate an entire pizza now or not, which makes me happy!  I normally don't show until just after 20 weeks, so it's no surprise really.  I just wish I was showing this much when G&M were here.  I am sending them weekly belly pics.  Anyone who really knows me, knows I don't like my pic taken.  I will do whatever it takes, though, for G&M to feel as involved as possible.  I don't want them to miss out on anything.

Little man has been moving a ton in there.  At the ultrasound, he was head down.  I do believe he is breech now.  I don't feel much movement up top like I did just a week ago.  I felt him flipping around the other night just as I laid down to sleep.  It just felt so amazing (because I LOVE the feeling) I laughed out loud and almost woke the hubby up.  He can keep flipping or whatever in there, just so long as he's head down when d-day comes!  :)  It's hard to believe that that will be in about 17 weeks!!

No comments: