Friday, January 6, 2012

Forward we go

So, to make a long story short...I am switching agencies.  My current agency was just pushing me to do things I didn't want to do.  I didn't feel comfortable with that.  Surrogacy is something you absolutely have to be comfortable about, since there are so many factors that will/may affect your own life.  Anyway, I'm not very fond of completely starting over, but it is what's best for me and my family.  So, back to the application filling outs, picture sending, psych evaluations and all that jazz.  Here's to a new beginning that will hopefully end with a beautiful little new life!!  :)

1 comment:

Ria said...

New year, new start. Sounds like you've thought it through and what's meant to be is meant to be! Prayers for you that this will fulfill your dreams! I'm so excited for you and for the family you'll be helping. You are so selfless and wonderful, Laura!
Love, Ria