Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wow

The contract has been officially agreed to by all parties!!  Now, we need to initial all 46 pages of FOUR copies of the contract.  Uh huh, that's right - 184 times!  Man, my initials are going to start looking "wrong" after, like, the 20th one.  :)  Initialling and signing the contract is on the agenda for now.  Then we send the copies back to the agency and move on.  I'm so excited!  I also now have D&S's contact information so we can talk, skype, email, whatever and they have ours.  The 6 hour time difference will be a bit of a challenge, but we will work with it!  I'm so elated to be moving forward finally!  I'm sure D&S are as well. 

Oh, by the way, since I haven't said it in awhile: Thanks for following along!  I really appreciate your comments as well.  Don't be shy.  Comment, ask a question or just tell me how your day is going!  :) 

No comments: