Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's a GO!

I heard back from the agency regarding our psych evaluation.  Thankfully she said we passed.  By the end of this week, we can begin the matching process.  Yay!!  It's all coming along, slowly, but surely.

As a side note, I'm getting super anxious to tell more people.  Only a few friends, my mom and my two sisters know about this venture.  I know I shouldn't care what people think.  Their views and opinions are not going to change my mind.  This is something I've wanted to do for a few years. 

I'm extremely nervous to tell my dad.  He's a worrier and very sensitive like me (or I should say - I am sensitive like him).  I can just imagine what's going to go through his head once I tell him.  My mom and one sister are fully supportive, as are my friends.  The other sister hasn't said a whole lot about it, but she hasn't tried talking me out of it even though that is what she said she wanted to do.  I will tell more family once we are actually matched and beginning meds and such.  It all just can't come soon enough!

No comments: